1. For general information onlyThe information contained on this website is for general information only and is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind and may be changed at any time without prior notice.
2. Disruption and loss of transmitted information ORIX does not represent or warrant that this website will be available, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delay, failures, errors or loss of transmitted information.
3. In particular, no warranty regarding security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses or that no damage will occur to your computer system is given in connection with such information and materials. You must have adequate protection against computer viruses or other destructive causes.
4. DisclaimerTo the extent permitted by applicable law, ORIX disclaims liability for any error, omissions or inaccuracies in the information and material provided on this website and for any loss or damages incidental or consequential, resulting from its use or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any error, interruption, delay in operation or incomplete transmission, line or system failure.
5. IndemnityYou hereby agree to indemnify and keep ORIX fully and effectively indemnified against any action, liability, cost, claim, lost, damage, proceeding or expense (including legal fees, costs and expenses in full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by the Bank arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to your access or use of the Bank's website.
6. EmailEmail sent to ORIX over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secured. The Bank is not responsible for any (direct or indirect) loss or damages incurred by you arising from the transmission of messages over the internet.
7. Obligations of confidentialityYou agree that ORIX should not be under obligation of confidentiality to you regarding any such information or materials submitted to it using this website unless agreed otherwise in a separate direct contract or required by Law.
8. Linked websitesORIX is not responsible for the contents available on any other websites linked to this website. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user's own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access. By providing hyperlinks to other websites, ORIX shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/products they provide on their website.
9. Hyperlinks to ORIX websiteYou must always obtain our prior written approval before creating a hyperlink from an external website to this website. Any use or display of our logo, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances. We may or may not give such approval at our own discretion.
10. We are not responsible for any hyperlink from an external website to this website. Any hyperlinking does not constitute any form of cooperation with us nor endorsement by us of such external website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you or any third party arising from any hyperlink to this website. We have the right at our discretion and at any time to require the removal of any hyperlink to this website.
11. Unauthorized transaction onlineSubject to ORIX's internal investigation, under normal circumstances a customer shall not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions unless a customer acts fraudulently or with gross negligence. ORIX reserve the full right to a final decision.
12. Governing law ORIX maintains this website from Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. No representation that the material and information contained herein is appropriate for use in other jurisdictions. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. Any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
13. Intellectual Property RightsAll materials on this website are protected by copyright. No material may be modified, reproduced, transmitted and distributed with our prior written consent.
14. In case of discrepancies between the English, Chinese and Japanese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.